Thursday, August 27, 2009

aren't the first days of school the best....


One day down and.................so many more to go. So I just have to say that my first day of school was a very very busy and interesting one. I am taking 7 classes this semester but two of those are a PE class and the other one is an institute class, but still talk about a full day. All of my classes are on Tuesdays and Thursdays so I start at 9 and get home somewhere around 8:30 at night. I start off the day with a powertone class, and if any of you are familiar with the P96 program of muscle confusion, that is pretty much what this class is but a little toned down for us in the class. Then I go to a woman's safety and self defense class where we are encouraged to swear and be loud. He actually told us he would give us extra credit for swearing....odd and awkward all at once. I have never sworn on purpose in my entire life and I don't think I am going to change that now. So I think that I am going to opt out of the extra credit. Then I head to institute where I am learning about the first half of the Book of Mormon (I am really excited for this!!!) then I have an hour break to get all the homework done that I had forgotten about till the moment I walked through the institute doors. (because I know it will happen) then I go to business communications, accounting 2020, computer something, then another hour break then it is off to calculus. My teacher seems nice enough but lets just say I am not the only one in the class that doesn't understand 95% of what he says. Then it is off to the math lab to talk with all of my new friends about all the things that I didn't just learn. Needless to say, I am so glad to be home with my cute little hubby. I have a busy semester a head of me, but I am so excited to be back in school. I really have missed it these past two semesters I haven't been going but I am back and not quitn' till I have graduated with my bachelors in accounting!!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go. You have some interesting classes and LONG day. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete