Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What has been happening with David and Camille...

David:

He is a very very busy man, he only has about 3 weeks left of school and he is so excited. This semester has been very busy for him. He has had to do a ton of memorizing and bird finding. One of his assignments is to identify by sound or sight 200 birds. He is currently at 110. He is also very busy with work. The poor guy has to get up a couple days a week super early. This morning he had to be up at 3:30 to be to work by 4. Other nights he leaves at 8 or 9 at night and gets back sometimes at 2 in the morning. But even though Brantley and I don't get to see him a lot we make the time we do get to see each other count. He helps me out so much and is quite the handy man. For example, our swing when we bought it only ran on batteries which was starting to get a little pricey. But he was talking to his sister Kali the other day whose husband is a genius fixed their swing to plug in so you didn't have to use batteries any more. Well Taylor told David how to do it, and he did it. Our swing is now 100% battery free and....


and both mommy and Brantley love it!!!


Camille:


I am loving staying home with Brantley and I am also loving the super nice break that I have had from school, but school must go on and so this summer I have enrolled in 3 classes. Two are first block and the other one is online. The 7 weeks that I have with those two classes is going to be quite the kick in the pants but I only have a year left and I am ready to be done. I am also embarking on a weight loss journey. My goal is to loose 8-10 pounds by the end of this month. I am determined to fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes comfortably. I can get into them and I can wear them I just don't feel comfortable. So wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I am right there with you on the weight loss goal!! I have never eaten so much salad in my life. I want to fit into my size 4 capris so bad its almost painful:)

    ReplyDelete