Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Wonderful Weekend

Last Thursday David went on a required field trip down to Lytle ranch for 4 days. I took the opportunity to go stay at my parent for the weekend. So I packed up the car and Brantley and I were off. I love visiting my parents especially for long periods of time. They spoiled me rotten. I got a new pair of pj's made, my mom changed countless diapers and fed Brantley numerous times. They took me to dinner at El Matadors which was delicious and I got to see lots of family of both David and my siblings. Thanks Mom and Dad for everything!!!

Some other eventful things that happened this past weekend...


*My car died, we had to buy a new battery and a new battery cable


David and I are all signed up for fall classes--David and I will both be taking 5 classes, it is going to be a busy semester.


David's sister Polly and hubby Jordan welcomed baby #2 into their family and I can't wait to meet little Carson!!


*Brantley now sleeps in his crib...and not to well I might add. But he is still cute as can be and we love him to pieces!!!


*Brantley got his first REAL hair cut!!!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun! I love having family around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. His hair cut is so cute!! He is a little chunk I love it! Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I am finally here!!! Sounds like an awesome time, Moms are the best!

    ReplyDelete