Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Fun with cousins, Grandma and Grandpa Smedleys Homecoming, and Bear Lake

On July 30th David, Brantley and I headed up north to visit some family. Scott and Julie (David's parents) were finally coming home from there 3 year long mission. But Saturday Brantley got to have some fun playing at Grandma and Grandpa Kroegers house.

 One of his very favorite things was playing with his cousin Corbin. They are 4 months apart and are starting to play really well together. I love watching these two.


 This is one of my very favorite pictures. Brantley LOVES the neighbors dogs and we were all outside when he and Corbin disappeared and it got really quite so I went searching for them and I found them both sitting next to the fence feeding the neighbors dog grass.


 Brantley also LOVES my dad.....
 Yay for story time!!!
 Saturday night David, Brantley and I went to my brother Kirks house to play a little Kuub with them. We had so much fun and at the end Debbie Kirks wife made us all a boysenberry shake. It was delicious. Brantleys face just tells you how good it was and how much we liked it.

SUNDAY:
 Driving to the airport to see Grandma and Grandpa
 Family waiting so patiently
 Everyone was so excited to see them finally appear.
 Brantley seeing Grandma for the first time in over a year (besides web cam)
 Brantley getting to meet Grandpa for the first time...he is still warming up to both Grandma and Grandpa Smedley but I think he will warm up to them real fast.
 My little monkey...
 I love Brantley's monkey backpack...and he does too.


 One of my favorite pictures of Brantley. What a great 4-generation photo!
We had a great time with all the Smedley family and getting to see Scott and Julie again. We are proud of them and glad that they made it home safe and sound.
We have been pulling out more baby things to get read for Braeley and Brantley had a little flash back to memory lane.

 I can hardly believe how big he has gotten and how small he used to be.
 Monday night Davids family had their yearly bear lake trip over bear lake. Since I had a doctors appointment where we found that I was dilated to a 3 and 70% thinned out we decided that I should stay behind. I sure missed Brantley and David. They were gone for 3 nights. It was a nice little break for me but I was sure glad to have them home again. David did so good taking care of Brantley without me. He was a little overwhelmed the first night but it all worked out and they had a great time. The only thing is the following 3 pictures are the ONLY pictures that were taken and NONE of them include Brantley (Silly David) oh well. I am proud of him for taking 3! ha ha


While David and Brantley were gone over the 4th I spent sometime with my family. I got to go to a parade and a family BBQ. I would have taken pictures but my camera was sent to Bear Lake with David. Oh well we had a great week even if we don't have pictures to prove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment