Thursday, July 5, 2012

****36 Weeks...9 Months****

Well....another week down and I can't believe it. We had a doctors appointment on Monday and I am dilated to a 3 and 70% thinned out. But since David is at Bear Lake until tonight I have been taking it easy because I don't want to have this little one until he gets home. But the doctor said he wouldn't be surprised if she came this week and would be really surprised if I made it past 37. I am not going to lie...I hope I don't make it past 37 weeks either!!!:D Here are some happenings in the past little bit....
 * I am ready to have this baby!!! Not just because my stomach has exploded with stretch marks :( but I am getting so anxious to meet this little one.
 * This little one is still extreamly active. She has dropped a ton BUT she loves to stick her little toes in my ribs and take my breath away.
 * Sleeping and Rolling have become quite a chore....I am SOOOOO ready to be able to sleep on my back ...actually I am just excited to sleep again.... period!!
 * I am ready to start exercising. I went to watch my brother and sister in law run a 5k at the 4th of July activities and I am just hankering to get out and move again.
 * I have done all my cleaning....ALMOST....we got our carpets cleaned and I was able to deep clean my kitchen and living room...I am still working on my room and Brantleys but Brantleys room is almost done.
 * The bassinet is all washed and set up.

Only a few more days....HOPEFULLY....this will definitely be a new experience but we are as ready as we are going to be. We just can't wait to meet our little Braeley Sage!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck girl!! Hope all goes well and quickly. Making it a little past 37 weeks isn't a bad thing, but I know with my second I was feeling that same way as you and I had to go all the way to 39 weeks. I can't wait to meet this little girl. Let me know if you are going to be at your moms house any time before August 26th because I want to run over and take a peek.

    ReplyDelete