Monday, March 7, 2011

Brantleys new friend and mad skill....

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT...Our neighbors across the hall have a little girl named Lauren and we sat them down next to each other. She is almost exactly one month older than Brantley and they are almost the same size. She is still a little bigger but Brantley is catching up. But not very long after we laid them by each other Lauren had grab a hold of Brantleys hand and put it in her mouth....to cute!!!

AND NOW BRANTLEYS NEW MAD SKILL...

During tummy time today Brantley surprised me with his new still.....ROLLING OVER!! I am so excited. He only rolls from his tummy to his back but still...I am so proud of my little man!!

I know these videos are about the same but I couldn't help it but put them all on anyway.



Brantley saying another hello

2 comments:

  1. GOOOOO BRANTLEY!!!! Brooke looked at the video and said "He's so cute!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed that post. It was so fun to see him roll over and keep trying until he did it even though he got a little frustrated with how hard it was! Way to be such an encouraging Mom!

    ReplyDelete