Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My spare time...

Well I have been looking for a way to spend my spare time and I have decided to catch up on my scrap booking. Brantley's book is all caught up but mine and David's were seriously lacking. I have been working hard on mine and so far I have almost all of my pictures (that I have) put in from birth until now. I am loving it.

Also, one of my new years resolution was to do some kind of craft once a month. This is one that I have been working on since January and it isn't quite finished yet. This is my wall of family. Inspired by my super creative sister-in-law Debbie and the saying "All because two people fell in love"

In January I got my shelves from Hobby Lobby (love that place) sanded and painted them and got them put up on my wall.

In February I got my picture frames and have been collecting pictures. The top shelf is both of David and my grandparents and parents. I would probably have it done by now if we lived closer to family but it will get done soon enough. I also created a to-do-list. I love being able to check things off a list so I made one up and got it laminated.

For March--I am still deciding what to do but I post pictures when ever I am done with it.

3 comments:

  1. That is a wonderful idea Camille. I LOVE it. Also, those videos of Brantley made me cry! I just want to hold him so bad! I am just having an emo moment. All is well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful wall Camille. You are certainly making your house a home, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I've had some really cool pictures of my grandparents forever and never really knew what do to with them-I may have to steal your idea! I hope all is well with your family, Brantley looks so big!

    ReplyDelete