Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sleepovers....I love them!!!

So this past weekend I had a few of my favorite cousins over! This is the second sleepover I have had and I love doing them. I never had any sisters of my own so these girls become my little sisters for a day. This time they slept over we went to the Bean Museum. I love it there, they have so many cool animals.
After that we went back to my apartment and ate pizza, bread sticks, root beer floats, popcorn, and starbursts. We played Disney's Sing It and watched Princess Diaries 2. And in the morning David made a delicious breakfast of waffles, bacon, eggs, hash browns and orange juice.

I can hardly wait until the next sleepover in July!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had alot of fun! That was nice of you to have them to your house. Im sure they loved it!

    ReplyDelete