Saturday, February 18, 2012

Christmas

This year for Christmas we stayed at my parents....which is what we usually do but it was so much fun this year with a little man to open presents and to get excited about. For my family party we did the natavity and Brantley was a sheep...

Brantley and his little cousin Corbin were both sheep and were so cute they were so fun to watch in thier big sheeps costumes. Also Emerson and Bryant were shepards and wiseman along with all of the other cousins. Except for Lilly and Bradley...they were Mary and Joseph.




Aunt Keri was trying to keep all the kids in line with their parts


After that we got to open presents

Brantley got some new bath toys (cars)...which he loves


this picture is courtsey of one my my nephews that had my camera and got David doing a funny face


The grandkids all LOVE Grandpa

Later we looked for a pickle on the christmas tree


We all had lots of good things to eat

CHRISTMAS MORNING




The traditional picture on the stairs


Brantley unwrapping one of his presents...he wasn't to interested we had to do most of it for him. He just loved running around.


He got a new walk around play station from Grandma and Grandpa Smedley...he loves to dance to the music it plays. He also got many other things as did David and I but my camera died and I dont' have any pictures. But it was a great Christmas. We loved being able to spend so much time with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment