Saturday, February 18, 2012

A Valentines Day Treat

All week David has been so excited to tell me about our Valentines plans. He would say "do you want to know what they are?" or "I want to tell you. Can I tell you?" of course he wouldn't but the night before Valentines he told me. (so we could get a baby sitter) He got me tickets to go see LADY ANTEBELLUM!! I was so excited. We went, or rather met, Davids sister Jenny and brother-in-law Jared. Lady A had Thompson Square and Darius Rucker opening for them but We were really late and only got to hear some of Darius who was great. I love my hubby he sure spoils me!! We had a wonderful valentines day!!!

I loved watching all the cell phones and lights



This is everyone singing together. They sounded so good!! I loved the whole concert!! Thanks hunny bun!!!


Also Brantley and I gave Daddy some candy a new shirt and a new hat!!! It wasn't quite as nice as what David gave me but he still liked it!!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment