Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My 24th Birthday

My birthday fell on a Saturday this year, so I was thinking I would be able to spend the whole day with my hubby and kids. Well David had to work from real early to real late so I decided to go up north to my parents house and spend the day with them and visit my in-laws. Thanks to my mother-in-law and father-in-law I had some money to go shopping and thanks to my mother I was able to go shopping for some clothes without my kids. My parent also took me out to dinner. It was a great birthday but it was even better when I got to go home and see David. 

I also got a free birthday meal from Red Robin....YUMMY!! 
 We are waiting for our name to be called. Brantley got to throw some pennies into a fountain...
 He shared some of his pennies with a new friend he made.
 We also had a some great friends bring me a chocolate muffin later that night.
 I sure love Macey and Curtis they have been such good neighbors and friends. Brantley LOVES them too. Anytime we walk through the front door Brantley tries 
going to their door so he can see them.
 While Macey and Curtis were here he was showing us how to ride his neigh(book)
Funny boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment