Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spring.....it does my heart good!

I was walking outside today, in the sunshine, when I realized how much I have missed the sun, and the warmer weather, and the green grass, and the birds, and the bugs, and leaves on the trees. I find it amazing how much the sun has an effect on my perspective and moods...everything. Being outside gave me a new hope for the future. I CAN finish this semester and I CAN pass all my classes. Just seeing the sunshine and everything that is effected by its light, the life that it gives I have looked at my own life and realized how much I have been blessed. I have so much to be grateful for! My life is wonderful, I have my share of struggles and heartaches but I know that life goes on and life has so many wonderful opportunities ahead of me and I just need to open my eyes and make the most out of the life I have been given.
I LOVE SPRING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment