Saturday, April 17, 2010

Update....

So David and I have finally hit our finals week. HOORAH!! As of today we both still have 4 left. So the next two weeks are going to be filled with quite a bit of stress, but come April 30th life will be so, so wonderful besides the fact that I am going to be missing David like crazy. So he finally found out what his days are going to look like and for the month of May he will leave May 4th and will be gone for two weeks, then he will be back for a couple of days then he will be gone for another two weeks. Oh boy am I going to miss him, but I am filling my days with lots of things so I will be busy. Life is good, just super busy. I am feeling much better. I don't know what I had, but I can tell you that the insta care people were the most unhelpful. I think that I had the full blown flu I had all the symptoms, and the best part is...I lost 6 pounds for being sick! Not a healthy way to loose weight but hey I am not going to complain. So like I said, life is good and we are happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment