Thursday, April 1, 2010

Who says field trips are just for kids???

Well David went on a field trip a few weeks ago. He left me all alone and went to play in the desert for the weekend!:) I missed him so much, and it was just a small taste of what this summer will be like....pure lonelyness! Anyway, David has a ball. I asked him to take my camera and take lots of pictures, and he did! The following are just a few of what he got to see an expirence. What a beautiful sunrise!

They were on a hike, and some chose to go through this slit in the rock. Daivd chose to go around!


they caught all kinds of animals including this lizard

and this mouse...
and this mouse...
They also set out a whole bunch of traps to catch animals...this particular box didn't catch any animal...just it's poop
What beautiful country!
and the whole time David was gone I was worried about him...and for good reason. As they were traveling back on of the back tires blew! But thankfully they were protected and they were able to get the tire changed and back on the road quickly. He made it back safe and sound! I missed him terribly! I am so glad he is back and I am glad that he got to go! This field trip was a really good expirence!

2 comments:

  1. so fun for David. You guys are so good at stay active and getting out! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where was this field trip? It looks like Arizona with them thar Joshua trees. Looks fun!

    ReplyDelete