Thursday, April 1, 2010

Do you ever wonder what David and I do in our spare time when we get home...


StudyStudy!

Study!!



Study!!!
We are not into our last month of school, Thank Heavens! I tell you what, this has been one of my toughest semesters, but David on the other hand is doing awesome. I will be so glad for the end of the semester so we can spend more time together...oh wait...nevermind. I won't be seeing David much during the summer. HE GOT AN INTERNSHIP!!! Which is a blessing in so many ways but at the same time. I am going to miss him...it is going to be a long long summer.

3 comments:

  1. Take a week off and come and stay with me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will pray for you and David. I"m sure you will be glad when May is over. I will pray for your safety. I worry about you when he is gone and when he's back, I relax! This will definitely be a great experience and something good to put on a resume. I'm sure you will be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on his internship!! Thats awesome! You will have to come visit alot this summer ;)

    ReplyDelete