Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Years Resolutions....

I haven't really been good at new year resolutions but this year I am determined to see these once through.
1. Family home evening....once a week. This doesn't nessarly mean Monday. This means anytime during the week; when ever it works best. So far we are two for two:D
2. Family prayer and scripture study...right now this is just with David and I but as soon as Brantley is a little more receptive we will start including him.
3. Attending the temple as a couple once a month.
4. Attending the temple by myself once a month.
5. Personal prayer and scripture study every day
6. Do something crafty once a month.
7. Read a new book once a month.
8. Write in my journal once a week.
9. Loose 10 pounds
10. Do something active everyday

3 comments:

  1. You are amazing so I am sure you will keep all your resolutions!! Russ and I do the same thing as you and David, we always say how we can't believe its already been over 5 years and the accomplishments we've made in that time (the best being our 2 beautiful boys).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent New Year's Resolutions. We're glad you are 2 for 2 on FHE. And all your other resolutions also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great goals Camille! Minus the lose 10 pounds, you will disappear if you do that!

    ReplyDelete