Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Three Years and Counting


I can hardly believe how fast time has gone. David and I often say to each other "Can you believe that 3 years ago we were just getting married?" or "can you believe that we now have a baby of our own?" or "can you believe how far we have come since we have been married?" We have learned so much about each other and ourselves these past three years. Our love for each other continues to grow each day. He is my best friend. I can't believe I have been blessed with such a wonderful husband who is also a wonderful father. We have come so very far and I can't wait to see where we will go. Here is what we did for our anniversary...

David and I just celebrated our 3rd year of marriage. We went to Olive Garden, where I have found one of my new favorite dishes (never ending chicken 'something' soup, salad and bread sticks). We had some of our friends watch Brantley while we went. When we got home we watched (in fast forward) The New World-its a Pocahontas story. It looked good on previews but it was so slow that neither of us could handle it so we eventually turned it off and put in one of David's favorite movies "Support Your Local Sheriff" It is a great classic movie that I think was so funny!

1 comment:

  1. congratulations on three years of marriage that is growing and going strong. We are so proud of your both and your desires to serve and love each other, Brantley, God and others. I'm sorry, but what day was your anniversary anyway? Sorry I didn't call to say Congrats.

    ReplyDelete