Thursday, January 27, 2011

A family fun weekend....

A couple of weeks ago David Brantley and I headed up north to spend time with our families. We stayed at David's sisters house (Polly). Where Jordan (Polly's husband) willing watched Brantley for David and I while we went to the temple with my family.
We loved staying at the Arey's, we espically loved watching Kaylee with Brantley. She would always come up to Brantley and pat him and say "He's so cute...He's so cute" or "he's awake...He's awake" Kaylee would always come up to Brantley pat him and say "He's so cute....He's so cute"
and "He's awake...He's awake"

Our favorite thing, though, was the big laugh Kaylee gave us....here is the story...Brantley, Kaylee and I were up stairs in Kaylees bedroom. Kaylee got an adorable little couch that folds out to a bed that she absolutle loves. While were were up there our conversation went like this
Kaylee: can Brantley sit by me (as she pats a sit next to her on her little couch)
Camille: lets go down stairs and ask David if you can sit and hold Brantley on the couch downstairs.
Kaylee: Okay...He's so cute
Kaylee: David can I hold Brantley on the couch
Daivd: Why don't you ask your mom
Kaylee: Okay...MoM, can Brantley sit by me on the couch
Polly: Yes
Kaylee: My mom said yes
Continueing on we went into the living room and had Kaylee sit down and I sat Brantley on her lap. I wish I would have got a picture she went so stiff. Hands at her side extending straight down.
David: Don't you want to hold him
Kaylee: No...I want him to sit by me
So that is what we did. She really did just want him to sit by her. When Polly came in she wanted to hold Brantley and when she tried Kaylee started screaming...."no, no, no, no, no, no,no he wants to sit by me" it was so funny. We got a little bit of it on camera. Kaylee is so dang cute!

2 comments:

  1. This was fun! Glad you recorded it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, I haven't looked at anyone's blog for a while, so I'm catching up. I love that you got that on camera! kaylee still talks about how cute baby brantley is, she just adores him! I'm glad you guys could stay with us! I can't believe how big he is getting, I love his smiles it is soo dang cute!

    ReplyDelete