Thursday, February 24, 2011

4 Months Old....WHAT!!!


My baby is growing up right before my eyes and I can't do anything about it. He is still such a good baby. Here is a little bit that has been going on...

*No longer fits in new born clothes.
*Weighs about 12 pounds
*Smiles all the time
*Still isn't giggling but we are getting closer
*We have a bed time routine where we read a couple of scriptures and say a family prayer, then we sing a song and David or I read him a story and put him in bed and he goes right to sleep.
*He sleeps 7 to 8 hours through the night
*Loves to be held
*Wiggles constantly
*Chews on his hands
*Talks all the time
*Is fine just sitting in his swing or bouncer while mommy cleans or scrapbooks and he just talks and looks around.
*Still has blue eyes (I think this is going to be his permanent color)
*Loves spending time with his daddy.

We love our little guy, everyday just gets better and better. We are so very blessed to have him as part of our family.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! He is SO adorable! That little smile is pretty much the cutest thing I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is just so darn cute. I want to give him a great big hug and kiss!!! He's really in style with his hair! Beautiful hair!

    ReplyDelete