Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Random Pictures and Videos of Brantley in no special order

A happy boy...even when he is sleeping!!!
Brantley loves the love sac...

Loving the time he gets to stretch out

Tummy time

Special father and son bonding time


At Grandma and Grandpa Smedley's house after his Blessing.

Brantley trying to smile. He smiles all the time but as soon as I bring out the camera I can't hardly get him to so this is the best I can get.

Brantley to busy to eat because he is looking around.

Brantley and some tummy time.

Brantley was supposed to be sleeping. When i put him in his bed he was sleeping...not even 2 minutes later he starts crying and when I go in I am greeted by this.

3 comments:

  1. Camille, I loved all the videos of Brantley and it was so great to see him smile in all of the shots you took and talk too! I swear that when he had tummy time and you said hi that he said hi back. Oh,,,, he is just soo cute! Thanks for sharing all of these. He looked so good on his blessing day and his outfit that your Mom got is just perfect. I loved the profile picture of all three of you on his blessing day. What a cute family! we're so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so awake and alert, it's so cute!! What a sweet boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little chubber. Love the videos. He is tote ador. I wish I could have been to the blessing :( Thanks for keeping this updated so I can feel like I know him!

    ReplyDelete