Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Brantley's Blessing Day--February 6th, 2011--

Brantley's blessing day went so well. We decided to have Brantley blessed up in Layton so that all of our family could come. We blessed him in David's old ward (his parents ward and Brother's ward). David was so nervous but he gave Brantley a beautiful blessing. Afterward we went over to David's parents house for a luncheon. But during church Brantley did so well. He slept the whole time and I loved being there with my cute little family. The food was great. We had ham and funeral potato's, rolls, a variety of salads and desserts. It was delicious! We appreciate all that helped especially my mother. She helped me so much I don't think I could have pulled it off as smoothly without her.
Kroeger Family---
MIA--Nathan, Kristi, Logan, Catilyn, and Reagan
MIA (Varci, Benji, Kali, Taylor, Kenzi, Brooke
AND most important
Grandma and Grandpa Smedley)
Pictures at Grandma and Grandpa's house


We thank everyone for coming. We loved seeing everyone and finally being able to introduce Brantley to family that hadn't had the chance to meet him yet. We had some wonderful friends that drove up from Provo to be there with us (Thanks Johnny and Sarah) and we had family from Mountain green and Brigham City. We felt so blessed and loved.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for helping us be a part of this special day. Love all the pictures and all the deets! Thanks and thanks. Don't stop sharing! It means alot to us, especially me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! :) P.S. I think he was blessed on Feb. 6, 2011... not 2010. haha I almost did that same thing ;) Brantley looks so cute in his blessing outfit. So glad I got to meet him last weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete