Sunday, October 30, 2011

A BIG bump and a funny story

A BIG bump
David and I team teach primary and where we are team teaching Brantley gets to come with us. The other day at church in class and Brantley was pulling him self up on the chairs and walking around

Well he lost his footing and hit his head on the little metal chair connectors




Well he started screaming, our kids covered their ears, and Brantley's head had a huge bump on it.




A funny story


So the other day David was gone all day and I was home with Brantley who had about 3 poopie diapers. After I had fed Brantley dinner I washed him off picked him up and set him on the floor. He started crying so I picked him up again and found this underneath him....
I realized he had ANOTHER poopie diaper and it was obviously pretty bad if it was coming out the side so I went and cleaned him up and put him in the tub. Leaving the mess intentionally on the floor for David to clean up. (He was on his way home so I didn't think it would be to bad to leave it there for a little bit).

Well David took a little longer than thought to get home and I had put Brantley to bed and was sitting on the couch watching some TV. I had forgot about the little mess in the kitchen. When David got home he was talking with the neighbors across the hall who then came in to talk to me.

We all talked for a minute then David walked into the kitchen and I heard David yell "CAMILLE....ARE YOU SERIOUS?" He had gone in, stepped in it, and then wiped it with his finger and smelled it to see what it was. Oops!! Oh well...I got a good laugh the rest of the night!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love all the updates!! I can't believe how big Brantley is getting. Such a cute little guy!! Looks like you guys have been busy. Hope school is going well.

    ReplyDelete