Sunday, October 30, 2011

Brantleys 1 year Birthday

Brantley had a great birthday. I can't belive that my baby is already 1. This past year so much has happened. He shocked us all by coming early, spent his first month and a half in the hospital, spent the next 3 months on monitors and suprised us all by sticking right on track with development. He has been a joy in our home and I can't imagine life without him.

I am big into themes so for his birthday I did a 'ball' theme. So from David and I he got a couple of different types of balls, and some clothes. From Grandma and Grandma Kroeger a ball toy and some pj's, and from Grandma and Grandpa Smedley a cute toy from Cambodia, clothes and some new "rolling" bath toys. He was spoiled rotten.






Pancake balls for breakfast




Spaghetti and meatballs for dinner


And cake balls for his birthday cake. If you can't tell I frosted them to look like different kinds of balls. (Football, basketball, baseball)




He wasn't a huge fan of the cake...he has never had so much sugar. He does like banana creamies though!!!



Brantley thinking about blowing out his brithday candle




Brantley eatting his birthday cake....which didn't go over to well.


Happy Birthday Brantley we love you!!!

2 comments:

  1. That was way fun to share in on the birthday. I can tell that he needed something that makes noise when you shake it. Those bath toys that I sent make noise when he learns to squeeze them. I think he'll have fun with that. I loved all the posts. It was fun to see the deer hunt. I love Fall, its'such a refreshing time of year. Your deer look good. Did you get a picture of David's deer too? That would be fun to see also. Congrats to all your family. You are all the great hunters! Thanks for all the posts. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's crazy how fast they grow! Happy Birthday Brantley!! :) The video of him eating his cake was so cute!

    ReplyDelete