Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Birthday to David

David just turned 26 years old. Poor David didn't have much of a birthday. He told me he was leaving at 4:30am for work. I didn't really want to get up to make him breakfast that early (I know...not very nice) but it turns out that I could have got up and made it because he didn't end up leaving until 8 which means that he didn't get home until 10 to late for a dinner. (ALTHOUGH, I did make him his birthday breakfast a few days later) He also wanted peach cobbler for his cake. Dutch oven peach cobbler. This is something that is not in my territory so he made it when he got home.


It didn't quite turn out the way he wanted


Our neighbors Joseph and Seliena brought David a pinata and some sparklers for his birthday






He also got a camo hammock from Cambodia courtesy of his wonderful parents, Camo bibs that was split 3 ways between my parents, Davids parents, and us. And Brantley and I got him a new shirt and some snacks. He is the best father and husband in the world. We love you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see that he had a good birthday and also what our birthday gift went for. I'm sure he'll use those alot. Just thinking of dutch oven peach cobbler makes my mouth water. Sorry we never made a connection with a personal phone call for the birthday except that David talked to Scott in the wee hours of your morning! Thanks so much for sharing the birthday pictures and taking time out of your busy schedule to post these. Love you!

    ReplyDelete