Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Birthday to Camille

Twenty three years old....man how time flies. David did a great job making my birthday special this year. We had a little party with some of our friends. My desire for a birthday cake was BROWNIES (box brownies are my weakness David has banned me from making them....seriously!)



David and our good friend Johnny Allred preparing the candles


Me and one of my very best friends Christyn

Brantley had a hay day will all of his friends


Our very good friends the Hannig's


Joseph and Seliena...some of the best neighbors....

We had some other great friends that showed up also. Macey and Curtis Wall, Cindi and Braxton Lindsey (who took the pictures) Johnnys cute wife Sarah. And Christyns husband Cameron.



David and Brantley got me a new cardigan and some other things and with money from my Mom and Dad and In-law Mom and Dad I went and got me some new shirts from my favorite store Kim's fashions. Thank you all for a very special day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment