Sunday, October 30, 2011

Dear Hunt and the first of Brantley's birthday celebrations

This year was a great success with the deer hunt. I got one about an hour after my two brothers pretty close to them which worked out great!






My deer was pretty small this year but I told everyone that I was only going for the meat and size didn't matter...I got what I asked for. My brother Byron got a nice 3x4. He was so pleased that he actually got a bigger deer this year.



Cameron got a nice 4-point. Carrying all 3 deer out started out to be good idea but as we got going the weight was starting to bend and so I had to drag my deer. I was sure glad that I got a small deer. Cameron drug it across until we hit the down trail as I took the frount of the cart.



When Cameron and Byron went down to get the cart they brought back one of Cameron's sons Emerson. He was so great. He loved dragging my dear around it was so funny.














This shows how bad the ticks can be....it was nasty and gave me the heeby geeby's. Birthday morning....Grandma and Grandpa Kroeger gave Brantley a fun ball and cute pj's/halloween costume.

We were going to celebrate his birthday up camping but we decided to do it later

No comments:

Post a Comment