Wednesday, June 6, 2012

***32 Weeks....8 Months***

I made it!! I am 32 weeks today!
No contractions or preterm labor signs. Everything looks great and she sounds great. We went to the doctor today and I am measuring at 32 weeks all we had was good news except for one thing that I didn't want to hear at all. Ever since I got pregnant with Brantley my dream was to go all natural well Brantley ruined his run by being breech, but I was hoping that with this one I would be able to fulfill my dream and so far things were looking good. Baby girl is head down, with a small possibility that she could still turn but it is very slim and my doctor doesn't think that she will BUT because I had a c-section with Brantley he HIGHLY suggests that I get an epidural. I was so sad to hear this. I know it isn't required but after the doctor explained all the complications that could happen I am not going to chance anything and I will be getting an epidural. I will just be happy to have her here! But hopefully I will still be able to have a normal delivery. I am so excited! I can hardly wait to meet this little one.  As for how I have been feeling. I have been feeling great. Still no sickness, no food aversions, I am sleeping better, and just loving being pregnant

1 comment:

  1. This is all good news Camille! At this time with Brantley you delivered him. I am happy that you will be able to try to deliver the baby naturally, but with epidural. I'm sure it will be better for you. Well, now if you can make it one more month, you are home free! Thanks for the post. The bed looks great and how sweet that your friends helped you with some girl things!

    ReplyDelete