Thursday, June 21, 2012

34 Weeks

Every week that I can last a little longer is a big deal to me. My pregnancy is still going really great. I had a doctors appointment on Wednesday and he said that everything seems to be going perfect. Baby girl sounds great and I am measuring at exactly 34 weeks. I hadn't thought I was having any contractions but as I was laying down and the doctor was trying to feel what position the baby was in I was having a contraction. The only contractions I had known were the real labor pain contractions not these ones that are apparently normal. I thought it was just baby girl moving around and stretching. But now that I know that they are contractions I realize I have A LOT of contractions. But so far no real labor pains. Thank heavens! We will keep praying that she decides to stay inside for a few more weeks. But the closer we are getting to meet this little one the more excited I am getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment