Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Little Stinker

Memorial weekend David, Brantley, and I went up north to to spend the weekend with family. One of the days there we were all taking a nap. Brantley woke up so I let him out of his play pin and he walked around the bed to the door and the mirror behind the door that wasn't attached very well to the wall. I told him to stop playing with it and he did for a minute. David and I still laying on the bed with our eyes closed woke up real fast when Brantley pulled the mirror to far from the wall and it shattered over our heads. Luckily we weren't hurt but we sure did have a mess to clean up. 
 The glass that on the pillow was where Davids head was.
 My broken mirror that I have had for as long as I can remember
 Then later that day my mom bought us all lunch from burger bar. We came home to eat it since it was raining. After we had all eaten David and I were sitting in the living room when I noticed how quite Brantley was being. This is what I found when I came around the corner....
 My little stinker had climbed up on the table and made his way over to Grandpas cold french fries and fry sauce.
He sure keeps makes us laugh and keeps us on our toes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment