Thursday, June 21, 2012

Update on Brantley

20 months old and all full of energy
 
 Brantley is getting so big! Sometimes I just stare at him and wonder where the time has gone. He is becoming so independent at times it can be very frustrating because he has to do things by himself but I just have to remember that this is a part of life and he has to learn somehow. He is always making us laugh. Here are a few things that are going on with him.
*He goes to sleep at 7:30 and sleeps until 7:30
*Still takes two naps a day
*Climbs on everything
*When he is eating, he gives everything a try. He also eats a lot more when I give him a fork or spoon so he can do it all himself.
*Loves animals
*Talks ALL the time. He is putting sentences together like "where is it?"
*Loves to sing (his favorite song is twinkle twinkle little start)
*Would live outside if I let him
*He is very social. He says Hi to anyone and everyone
Brantley is so fun....but he is definitely not all sugar and spice. But I will take him sour so I can really enjoy the sweet!

Day Care Party
The day care Brantley goes to had a little family night. David got to meet all of Brantley's teachers and former teachers. I love this place and I am so grateful that they allow me the opportunity to go to class. I will sure miss being able to take Brantley to go play with friends come December when I graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment