Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Baby Name

So the past week David and I have decided on a baby girl name. Now this isn't official and our minds usually change daily but since this name seems to be sticking a little longer than usual so I have decided to post it. The name that we both are loving right now is....

Braeley Sage Smedley

or 

Braeley Ann Smedley

I know that it is a name really close to Brantley but David and I have tried other names that don't start with "Br" but non of them seem to fit at all and so we just keep coming back and this one is a favorite of both of us. We are still deciding on a middle name but either way we like the first name and for now it is staying.

1 comment:

  1. My neices name is Braelee Anne....so I like "Ann" as a middle name the best ;) Just my input. Cute name!!

    ReplyDelete