Friday, June 8, 2012

Baby Shower and Brantley's new bed

*Baby Shower*
Tonight my wonderful friend Macey threw me a baby shower. She put in so much work and it was so fun. She had everything decorated so cute I can't even thank her enough.
 I got a lot of wonderful things and I had a lot of wonderful friends there. From left to right Me, Macey, Joy Fair, Meagan Mitchell, Coventry Brown, Christyn Lindquist, and Cindi Lindsey. Not pictured is Christine Yeung and Brooke Palmer. Thank you to everyone especially Macey!!

*Brantleys New Bed*
So to create more space in our little two bedroom apartment we got bunk beds. Brantley loves laying on his bed. He won't actually move to his new bed until about January so until then he will stay in his crib and he can just play and get used to having a big boys bed in his room.
For his bed time routine Brantley wanted to lay on his new bed to read a story. He would have liked to sleep there but he is a wild sleeper and wouldn't have lasted a quarter of the night on the bed. So David laid by him until he fell asleep and then put him in his crib. I can hardly believe how big he is getting. Wow time has moved fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment