Monday, March 11, 2013

A few videos and pictures from December that were missed

Brantley loves his stick horse just like his daddy used to.

 Braylee trying to roll over\
 Brantley wanting to be just like dad!



 this little thing really does melt my heart especially with those two little pig tails.


CHRISTMAS WITH THE SMEDLEYS
Every Christmas eve we get to go and enjoy the season with all the extended Smedley Family. I just have to say I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. I really couldn't have married into a better family. Every single one of the them is so wonderful, even the little ones which I am grateful for because my little one looks up to the other little ones.
 Chase(in the middle) is definitely no exception. He is only amazing little boy with a huge amount of love for others. Brantley loves spending time with him.
 At the immediate family Christmas party the little kids did a book exchange. Brantley got an animal book and he looks at it almost every single day.
 David and I got from my wonderful sister in-law Kali and her husband Taylor the game Kuub. I can't wait for warmer weather to be able to play it. Thanks Kali and Taylor. I have been looking forward to this for years.








No comments:

Post a Comment