Monday, March 11, 2013

More November Happenings

I see these pictures and they just crack me up. I was able to catch Braylee's faces while she was pooping. I title them as follows...
 Pushing
 pushing a little harder...
 Almost done...
 All done!!! Ha Ha she makes me laugh!
 This picture is a little blurry but I took this one morning when I went into get Braylee after she woke up. I have been blessed with children that almost ALWAYS wake up happy.

 These two are the best of buds!
 A few weeks after Brantley's birthday and 5 staples incident Brantley was having a little tantrum and was kicking the wall. Well I had an antler on a shelf right above where he was kicking and it fell off and smacked him good in this lip. David didn't realize he was bleeding until he pulled him back and he had blood all over his sleeve.

 He had a nice big fat lip but after some cuddles he was all smiles
 DON'T JUDGE but this is how I made it through my last semester of school. Braylee loved sleeping in her swing and Brantley LOVED Barney. And so did I! We also learned some real fun songs along the way!
 Brantley loved pulling his toys out of the toy cupboard and then crawling in. I have since organized much better.
 Brantley had an extremely fun filled day and fell asleep on the couch waiting for nap time!
 This was one of the last weeks Brantley had his Binkie! He made the decision to be done taking it. One night David met me at school to pick up the kids and I had forgotten to give him Brantley's bink. When he got home and put the kids to bed and realized he didn't have it, David asked Brantley if he could go to sleep without it to which Brantley told him he could and he never took a binkie again. What a big boy that has to do everything his own way!

 Brantley found a fun wig at Grandma Annies!
Brantley was feeling a little left out with Braylee playing in all of his old toys so he decided that he would climb in and enjoy them too! Funny Boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment