Tuesday, March 12, 2013

January happenings pictures and videos

I am so excited to start a new year. Last year was great but I am always excited for a new year and new beginnings. This January was filled with lots of fun. 
 
 Braylee is getting so big. I love her hair and big eyes and her cute chubby cheeks.
 Brantley fell asleep on the love sac after his nap. I guess he hadn't gotten enough sleep.
Such a handsome boy all ready for church

 Brantley found one of Grandma Annies headbands and loved wearing them as glasses.

 While visiting Grandma Annie we took a walk up the road to visit some sheep. This kid would live outside if I let him.

 My three favorite people in the whole world.
 Missionary hair :D
 Brantley loves to blow his nose and throw the tissue in the toilet. He is usually really good about just using one square but one morning while I was feeding Braylee I just heard the toilet roll running. I called Brantley out and he listened but this is what I found when I went in. I had to get it all out with some plastic bags. The water was almost all soaked up. The little stinker!


 I got my degree in the mail!! I couldn't be more happy!
David and Brantley surprised me later that night with beautiful flowers for graduating. 
  
I love my two boys! They are so thoughtful!

Our first train ride. Brantley was so excited. I decided one morning that I would brave taking my two kids on the frontrunner to my moms house. I am so glad that I did. Brantley absolutely loved it. 
 He sat and looked out the window for almost the whole hour and a half ride.
 Braylee was also SO good. She slept most of the trip.

 Something that I love that Braylee does is she always kicks one leg. It cracks me up.

Brantleys first car...
 My mom bought a car at an after Christmas sale that was normally $150 but was only $40. It is a car that Brantley can drive by himself but it also has a remote that overrides his driving.


 


 Braylees first braid!
 My friend Macey was sitting and holding Bray and she put a braid in her hair. Braylee will never sit long enough for me to do that.
 I love that Bray will fall asleep in my arms....
 or in my lap!




 







Great Grandma Smedley
We love this lady! We took a weekend and devoted it to our grandmas. We drove up north to go and visit with each of our grandparents. We only got a picture with Great Grandma Smedley.  
 and great Grandma Taylors dog Doxy. Brantley loves this dog. When we say prayers Brantley makes sure that we include her.
 Braylee loves drinking water from a cup. I just get a crack out of it because to me she looks like a puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment