Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Full of Fun February


I love that these two will play together. Or more that Brantley will play with Braylee


 Brantley's favorite time of the day is when Daddy comes home.
 I love when Brantley makes Braylee laugh! He has such a talent for doing it too.
 My little Braylee is getting so big she will hold her own bottle now!
 One of my February accomplishments. I made my sister-in-law a hat for her baby! Braylee was my little model!
  


 I also got the chance to babysit my friend Natalies baby Will. I had a lot of fun with him, Braylee and Brantley.

 When I laid him next to Braylee he just had to be touching her.




 I put Braylee back in her jumper after a few months. She liked it a lot this time around.
 Riding the car at Grandma Annies.
Braylee really enjoyed it for a little while.
Family dinner at the Smedleys
I just can't get enough of these two. They just crack me up.

Braylees favorite food.....
prunes!!!


 Brantleys house....
 recently Brantley has discovered the joy in building forts (houses as Brantley calls it) with the couch cushions. He is always asking me to build him a house.

 I love this picture. David was looking at some elk on the mountain behind us and was holding Braylee's hand while doing it.
 Brantley has a real talent for making Bray laugh.

One of Brantleys favorite past times is washing dishes. The other day I was feeding Braylee when I realized I could hear the water running and I went in to catch the sink just in time. (I had drained it a little before I took the picture)

 he had a lot of fun dunking his hair in the water!

VALENTINES DAY!!
This year I wanted to give a fun Valentines Day party. So I invited some friends over and we had a delicious dinner of spaghetti, bread sticks, salad, meat fondue, strawberry lemonade, and chocolate fondue for dessert.







After dinner we played some minute-to-win-it games valentine style. Love Bite (bite me), love toss (with marshmellows), and one where we had to transfer valentine hearts from one bowl to another. As well as a family fued valentine version.
















We had so much fun! I love hosting parties! I can hardly wait for the next one. 
More Brantley and Braylee
 Brantley really wanted to rock Braylee to sleep and while he was rocking her he started singing to her. What a good big brother!

 THE ZOO
The other day our friends invited us to ride the front runner to ogden to go to the train meauseam. Well the train doesn't run on holidays we were saddened to find out but we were out and about so we decided to go to the zoo insead.



























We had such a fun time! 

I love holding Braylee and she LOVES being held.


this picture really isn't flattering but I think it is so funny! It looks like Braylee is eating and pulling my face off! ha ha


February was filled with such fun activities we have have a lot of fun filled memories!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you all had a fun month! Your kids are getting so big! Cute, cute, cute! Please give Christyn and Cindi hugs from me!

    ReplyDelete