Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Today is a great day...Brantley is one month old and making WONDERFUL progress.

Well to start off Brantley did very well breast feeding today. Not at first, we were struggling until I had this thought to pull out a nipple shield that the nurse gave me a long while ago. I hadn't used it but maybe once before. After I put that on he did great. He got 50% of his feeding. So the nurse said he has done so well with his bottles and gets about 50% of his breast feedings that she moved us to 4-a-day feedings. YAHOO!! I am so proud of our little man! He is doing so well and if he keeps up the wonderful progress he could be home sometime NEXT WEEK.

4 comments:

  1. YAY!! Not too much longer! I am so happy he's doing so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you that there is an end in site. Hopefully it goes by fast so you can get that sweet baby home!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is exciting Camille! Those thoughts were inspired ones that you had! Moms' know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the snowflake design. Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete