Tuesday, September 8, 2009

ANGELS IN DISGUISE...

So we have some of the best neighbors. But before I get very far into that here are just of couple of things you need to know. One, David on my birthday ran into some guy, and totally smashed in his front bumper which in turn smashed the radiator and drained all of the antifreeze liquid. Two, someone from our ward came to help David get his motorcycle working and instead helped make it so it is not able to turn on at all. So we are a one car family. And last but not least, three, I always tell David to wash the head of lettuce EVERY TIME he uses it now matter what layer he is on. Now, on to the story. I know I have said this before but it is more true now than ever that we have some of the best neighbors, and to prove it, Last Wednesday I was down in West Point spending my day off with family. David was back here in Provo for school. He was going to come get me in Salt Lake after he was done with school. Well that day he made himself a salad for lunch(which I found out later was unwashed and he flicked off two bugs. Please don't think that I don't wash my food or keep it clean. Because I do.) Anyway, the poor boy caught a very scary and nasty case of food poisoning. He went to class and couldn't make it through. He ran to the bathroom several times and spent most of the class in there. He finally made it home and spent 95% of the time home in the bathroom or on the bathroom floor. He says that he threw up about 30 times that day. He was in no condition to come and get me. But being the loving husband he is, he was going to up and get me even if he had to stop off on the side of the road every two minutes, he was going to do it. But then Mark and Laura knocked on our door. David answered not looking good at all, and talked to them telling them how he was feeling. David then asked Mark if he could give him a blessing with Jeff (downstairs neighbor) They gave him a blessing, then Mark stayed with David to make sure he was going to be okay until I got there. Laura volunteered to come get me 30 minutes away at 10:30 at night without even blinking an eye. .

No comments:

Post a Comment