Monday, September 14, 2009

so vehicles.....who needs them!!!

I think we should go back to horse drawn carriages!!
So a little while ago we bought a motorcycle for David (I know dangerous, but the gas mileage that it got was so wonderful) but then it was starting to have problems, so David asked a guy from the ward to come help him take it apart and see what needs to be fix.....well as it turned out instead of helping David fix it, he pretty much ruined it..... completely. But even though the motorcycle was broken we were okay. We still had two vehicles to drive but then.......


On the 1st of September, David was in a hurry home. He was leaving work when he ran into someone. He looked down for a half a second and when he looked up, BAMB! There they were!! But no worries no one got hurt and the only damage to anything was to Davids little white truck. He ran into the other guys hitch so it didn't do anything to his truck. But for us it smashed in the front bummer, which then in turn smashed in the radiator which then drained all of the antifreeze liquid. And for those of you who don't already know, you need that to keep your car cooled down when you drive and if you don't have the antifreeze liquid it will burn up your engine and ruin it completely. So for a little while there we were a one car family.

For some people that might work just fine....but not me!!! I can't handle being stranded!

Some days, David would have to drop me off to school a half to and hour early...and if you don't recall I am already at school for 11 hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but I did it!! I didn't like it, but I did it.
But thanks to my, wonderful in laws they are letting us use there mini van (that they are trying to sell) until David can find someone to fix his truck!! So we both have something to drive Yahoo!!!



Thank you so much Scott and Julie!!



We love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment