Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday to me!!!












My wonderful friend Laura Butler



The cake was so good!!


Laura gave me a cute sign that she bought in Chicago for my birthday!

Happy Suprise Birthday #1 to me!!!
So I have such and AMAZING husband. He is so thoughtful of me. Monday night he surprised me with surprise birthday #1. He make me a double layer chocolate cake with frosting in between the two layers. Well he mixed up the batter, and then took it up stairs to my wonderful neighbors to bake it. I didn't expect a thing. He had invited some of our friends over, but I did not expect a thing. Even when he kept leaving to go upstairs to talk to our neighbors. (I found out later it was so he could frost the cake) But then David came down stairs with Mark and Laura with the cake lit all up and singing the Happy Birthday song. I probably got a little teary eyed but for the most part kept my emotions under control. It was such a fun surprise!! I have some of the best neighbors anyone could ask for. My friend Laura gave me the cutest little sign. I love it!! It was such a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment