Monday, September 14, 2009

How is life going you ask?

Well let me give a little up date. School is going pretty well for both David and me. I am already into my 4 week of school and it has flown by. I am really enjoying my classes. Some of my teachers are crazy, and some are just the opposite!

Let me tell you about an expirence I had just the other day. I went into my accounting class (my teacher is all about real life application) and we are trying to have Rob Mathes come to UVU for an hononary doctorate. Well he had set up these e-mail chain things where the teacher sends and e-mail to two class managers who then send the email to the class leaders who then send it to the rest of us little people. Well he came to class the other day and asked who had sent thier e-mails...well one 3 people raised their hands. The class gave a little giggle but then were stopped mid giggle when the teacher said the f-word, the d-word, the h-word and continued to lecture us for the next 20 minutes about how we are all unpromotable. It was crazy and so very uncomfortable. The most interesting thing about it was that everything that was in the e-mail he had already given us a hard copy of.....EVERYTHING!!! I couldn't believe it!! I couldn't believe that he went off for so long for something we already had!! The teacher did apologize and has been doing better. I really do enjoy the class. My teacher must of just been having a bad day.

All of my other classes are going well. I am learning how to hit and kick in my self defense class which is so fun and the teacher is awesome!! Calculus........well that is another language that I am still learning to speak. My power tone class is working....I am already fitting into some pants that were previously to tight! Today was a happy day when I put them on. :D and I am just really loving school this semester.

David really likes his schedule. His classes are on the little bit of the hard side. The poor man has a tough semester ahead of him. He actually has to take a test tomorrow. So say a pray for him!!

But we are both doing very well even though we are so busy that, at times, it is hard to find time to just spend with one another, but we are happy and I just have to remember that this time of our lives will pass, but we should love it because I know that the memories and the choices that we make now together as a couple will be a foundation for the rest of our lives. Something that we can look back on and smile and laugh about.

No comments:

Post a Comment