Friday, September 4, 2009

There is nothing like a birthday to make you feel important!!

So happy real birthday to me!! and like I had said there is nothing like a birthday to make you feel important. I went to school at 9 went to my classes had a good work out learned a lot and got to leave math class early. (Don't worry I got almost all my homework done before I left class). So I got to leave school at 6 instead of 8 because David wanted to take me to dinner in the Salt Lake Valley. I was excited. He also told me that we could stop by and say hello to my parents since we were going to be so close. So we got on our way, the whole way trying to figure out where he was going to take me because he wanted it to be a surprise. But little did I know that the surprise was that he invited all my siblings and all of his, except for those who are out of state of course. But we were driving and David asked me If I wanted to go see my parents first and then we could go to dinner. I didn't really want to I was starving. But he made a good point of it would be late when we got out and my parents would probably be in bed, so I agreed. We drove to my parents house through a few phone calls and David changing his mind of whether or not we would go get dinner before we went. It was then that I realized that something was up. We went to Lucky China and got dinner to go. and then we drove to my parents. We arrived to a dark house and went in through the garage (since David lost all my house keys..bless his heart!!) and as I opened the door I could see the lights from the candles on the cake lighting the room. As I walked around the corner, there on the table, was a cake with flower petals all around it. I walked up the stairs and that is when everyone popped out. I felt so loved. There was Byron, Keri, Bradley, Lilly, Kirk, Debbie, Bryant, Cameron, Celika, Emerson, Taylor, Hayden, Varci, Polly, Jordan, Kaylee, Benj, Holly, Brunson, and Connor and my parents. It was so fun having everyone there!! David spoiled me for my birthday. Not only did he get me a set of new scriptures with my new name on them he gave me what I have been asking for forever.........a surprise birthday party.....TWICE. I love him so much and I love all of my family, and all of my friends!! Thanks to everyone I know I am loved and cared about and that means more than anyone will ever know.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I had no idea I had such a romantic brother!! I am glad you had a great birthday. Now picture this, you coming to Arizona.....SURPRISE! There I am to wish you happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so glad your birthday went well! Dave is a sweet guy! I think you should keep him around!

    ReplyDelete