Sunday, September 20, 2009

Date nights.....I love them!!!

So last night our friends Justin and Tawsha invited us to go see a comedian in Sandy. They are such a fun couple and we love doing things with them. I was glad that they invited us to go. I had never been to any kind of comedian show before so I wanted to go really bad. The comedian was Jason Hewlette (spell check). He is from Utah and his show was pretty funny!
For most of his show he did singing musical impressions, which was pretty funny, but the end was the best. He is able to move his face in crazy different ways and he encouraged us all to go home and try...so I did! (that is what the pictures are all about!) But he talked about going to the dentist and how he likes to mess with them with his facial expressions. Okay I am not doing it justice at all, but just take my word for it. It was so funny!
These pictures kind of show what he is able to do with his face, but he does it fast and so much better! It was funny!

5 comments:

  1. You really crack me up. I am glad you guys have date nights. Keep it up! I read every post I missed and loved them all. Poor David, I had no idea he was so sick. Are you sure it was the lettuce? That seems a little odd to get so sick even after flicking some bugs off. It seems that I have done that in the past, but have not gotten sick. Weird. Anyways, I am so glad you have such great friends and neighbs. You guys are a cute couple and you are looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are so freakin cute!!! I love your blog! I'm glad I can catch up with you this way! :) Double Date soon?? :) Love ya Camille!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha thats funny!! you can do it and you are doing it pretty fast!! now just work on doing the nose and eyebrows at the same time!

    ReplyDelete