Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Can I just tell you how wonderful our neighbors are....

Well when David was worshiping our porcelain thrown I was up in West Point visiting family. David was supposed to come meet me in Salt Lake after he was done with his class, but due to his poor health and lack of immobility from our thrown he was stuck at home.

Well, around 10:30, just as David was about to leave Mark and Laura from up stairs came to drop off some treats to us. They saw how horrible David looked and felt, and he explained what he was just about to do. He asked Mark and Jeff (from downstairs) if they would give him a blessing, and they did. Then he was going to be on his way but.......

Mark and Laura wouldn't let him drive that far. Thank heavens! He wouldn't have been able to drive 1 mile without stopping to throw up. So Laura volunteered to come pick me up 30 minutes away, by herself, at night just because she is so sweet! and Mark stayed with David to make sure he would be alright until Laura and I got back!

How sweet and wonderful are they!!!
We couldn't have asked for better neighbors!!
We are so grateful for all of our neighbors
and friends that we have made while living here!
We have been so blessed!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the blog! Your already way better at it than I am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you started a blog! it is way cute! I hope Dave is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete