Monday, May 2, 2011

*6 MONTHS*

HOLY SMOKES Where has the time gone. My baby is getting so big some of his personality is starting so show he makes me laugh every day and I can't even remember how my life was before we were blessed with him and I wouldn't go back. Here are some of the latest...





*Weighs about 16 and a half pounds



*Wears 6 month clothes but they are starting to get a little small



*Laughs, not just the little giggles that I have gotten before, but really laughs



*David got him to laugh for the first time May 1st.



*Only rolls from front to back. I am sure he could roll from back to front if he wanted. He rolls half of his body over but won't finish it off.



*Smiles at everyone, espically if they tell him he is cute


*Talks all the time, just baby sounds but I love listening to his little chatter



*Still sleeps in the bassinett right next to mommy. (I just couldn't let him go)




*Is in size 3 diapers



*Loves being outside



*Loves being held



*LOVES his binkie



*Still gets swaddled whenever he sleeps, but some how always manages to get his right arm out so he can put it above his head (just like mommy)



*snores like crazy



*Puts everything he can get his hands on in his mouth.



*Not on baby food just yet, still only formula



*has a blow out about every other day



*only eats 5 and 1/2 every 3 hours



*has a schedule that he still sticks too



*sleeps 10-12 hours at night.



*takes 4 1-hour naps a day



*holds his bottle for a few seconds



*can take his binking out and in but doesn't know how to let go so it stays in



*LOVES to stand
*has huge cheeks!!!:D

He is growing like a weed and brings such a joy to our lives. We love him so very very much!! And we are so glad that he is ours!

2 comments:

  1. He is making amazing progress Camille. He really is such a cute baby! You and David are very good parents. We are proud of you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about time you blogged again! I loved catching up on all you guys are doing! Brantley is such a doll. I can't wait to see him in July. Also, you best be posting pics of that skirt!

    ReplyDelete