Monday, May 2, 2011

Whats been going on with David and I lately...

David:

Finished up his semester with smashing success. He did so well. His classes weren't easy and he did a lot better in a couple of classes then he thought he would. He is working on a sage grouse project where he traps and collars grouse so they can track them. He loves what he does but neither of us likes the hours he has to work. Some nights he leaves about 8:00pm and doesn't get home until 1 or 2 and sometimes not even until 11 or 12 in the afternoon. So I don't get to see him much. But at least he likes what he does. He was going to take a couple of summer classes but decided that he wouldn't work very well with his work schedule. So he will just stay a working boy this summer. Also with his work he got to ride in a hilacopter for the first time (picture above) they go up in airplanes and helicopters to try to find sage grouse bedding areas.

He has had a lot of fun with it but it sure does take him way from Brantley and me a lot and we sure miss him.


Camille:

I start school next week. BRING IT ON!!! I am so ready to be done. I have a year and a half left. This time next year I will be able to say "I graduate in December" David and I will graduate about the same time with our bachelors. Then I am D-O-N-E. David on the other hand wants to get into graduate school at BYU. Needless to say we will be here for a while. Anyway, I have also been working on some crafts. I tried sewing a skirt. It took me 3 days and it still doesn't fit great and it isn't hemmed just yet but other than that it is done. I have also been working on my most current hobby I am trying to pick up, card making, like I said I am trying to pick up the hobby.

BOTH OF US:
We both got turkey tags this year! It will be a fun adventure for both of us! Wish us luck. Also our favorite ward that we have been in for almost 3 years has finally been dissolved. The rumors have been flying for a long time but I didn't think it would actually happen for a long time I guess I was very wrong. Our last Sunday was two Sundays ago. We unfortunately missed it but that is probably a good thing because I am a very emotional person and I probably would have cried the whole time. We LOVED that ward and everything about it. The bishop, our callings, the friends we made, the 8:30 time. It was fantastic. But I am sure our new ward will be great. We just aren't two thrilled about the 1:00 time.

We are doing great. Just loving life and the time we get to spend with each other both as a family and just with each other, which doesn't happen very much. I miss David when he goes but I am sure happy when he gets home.

1 comment:

  1. These times will pass soon enough even though it is hard right now. We are excited for you to finish school. You are soo close! And to graduate the same time as David is great and we will be there for that. Maybe I can help once a week with Brantley for your last Semester next year!

    ReplyDelete