Monday, May 2, 2011

Brantleys 1st Easter!!!


This Easter didn't turn out how I wanted it to. I wanted to be home but things came up and we ended up staying in West Point. David and I had bought a few things for each other and Brantley but had left them in Provo. So we celebrated Easter when we got back to Provo on Monday. I know Brantley won't remember this Easter but I will. Even though it didn't go like I planned I was still able to give Brantley his Easter basket when we got home.He was spoiled rotten. From Grandma Kroeger he got 4 books. From Grandma Great Smedley he got a toy (which he loves) and some socks. From Mom and Dad he got a couple of new toys and some shoes.He doesn't quite fit into them yet but they look just like Daddys so I just had to get them!!!



Easter for David and I we got a fish tank. We thought we weren't able to have fish here but with the new managers they told us we could:D



We love it and so does Brantley. He loves watching the fish and the crabs. The other day I was holding him while he was crying (he was hungry and I have him calm down before I give him a bottle) so I was walking around with him and as soon as we got to the fish tank he stopped crying and as soon as I walked away he started up again. I did this about 4 times with the same result. He is such a little crack up!! Needless to say we are glad to have the fishes it has been fun for all of us!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow,he sure was well taken care of for Easter. And he will never remember that he got his Easter Basket a little late. I never gave our kids anything but EASter Eggs and sometimes a new outfit!

    ReplyDelete