Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Weekend Continued....

So when we went to the doctor she thought he had strep. He didn't...but I DO!!! Man oh man. What a weekend and poor David. He has been so helpful. I have a very low grade fever and body aches up the wazoo and my throat KILLS but David has been so good. He has taken care of Brantley with out complaining. Tells me to go to bed and helps me get there because I am a busy body and just want to get other things done. He also doesn't complain about the Walmart runs. What a good man I have married.

As for Brantley. He is doing SO much better!!! His fever did not come back on Sunday and he has been great today. The only problem is the day and night confusion he has developed. He is up at 1:00 and wants to be fed. He will then take another nap and wake up at 4 and won't go to bed at all. We are trying to change that today by keeping him up a lot more today. Hopefully he will be so tired that he will just sleep all through the night. Wish us luck!! David and I would love to sleep again!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad Brantley is doing better and that the Motrin hit the spot for him. I'm sorry that you have been sick, but I'm happy that David has taken such good care of you both. I hope you are feeling better now. Thanks for all the posts. I"ve enjoyed them all.

    ReplyDelete