Sunday, May 29, 2011

Daycare!!!

Yep, thats right. Brantley is in daycare. I always told myself that I would never put Brantley into a daycare but oh well. The day has come. His first day was Wednesday was the 25th. UVU has a place called Wee Care. I didn't expect to get him in so soon but I inquired on Friday and he was in on Monday and his first day was Wednesday. I was so proud of my self I didn't even cry. Now some might ask why is he going to daycare. Well the answer is simple. I am DETERMINED to finish my bachelor degree. It might also have something to do with I had a wonderful sitter but she is moving in July, and I also felt bad taking Brantley over there when she has a daughter who is only a week younger than him. She says she was just fine but I would have had to find another sitter eventually anyway so I just didn't put it off any longer. Also David is pretty much gone all week so he can't watch him so this was just easier all around.

His first day was GREAT and the teachers are wonderful. He played pretty much the whole time happy as can be. He would have usually taken two naps by the time I came to pick him up after school but he only took one and he was still happy as ever. Love him! I am glad he has a place to go but it won't be for to much longer I graduate next summer or fall depending on how ambitious I am!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment